Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
How to use our ice and heat packs
To use our breast and perineal ice packs for cold therapy, we recommend the following:
~ Use between feeds, to help relieve pain and inflammation due to engorgement and mastitis.
~ Place ice packs in freezer until cold.
~ We recommend using a tissue or toilet paper as a protective barrier between your skin and ice packs.
~ Leave ice packs on for 20 minutes, before storing back in freezer.
~ Perineal packs can be folded in half before freezing, to cool a wider perineal area.
~ You can use our ice packs repeatedly every hour (20 minutes on 40 minutes off).
To use our breast and perineal heat packs for hot therapy, we recommend the following:
~ Use on breasts before feeding and expressing to encourage milk flow, to relieve the symptoms of breast engorgement, and help to relieve plugged ducts and reduce symptoms of mastitis.
~ Do not overheat in microwave. Microwaves have differing wattage.
~ Heat in microwave for 10 seconds, and if still not warm enough, heat for no more than an additional 5 seconds at a time, until warm. Do not heat for more than 25 seconds in total.
~ Place on breast around nipple. We recommend using a tissue as a barrier between your skin and heat packs.
Precautions and Warnings:
- Always ensure to check the temperature of the product prior to applying to the skin.
- Never use on naked skin – always use a cover or barrier between you and the product.
- Before use, ensure the product has not been damaged in any way and discard if leaking, damaged or has burst.
- Immediately remove if your skin has reddened with application or is uncomfortable.
- Overheating or prolonged application of our product may cause damage, thus ensure to stick to the recommended instructions of use.
- Heating the product beyond the recommended time may destroy or damage the gel beads.
- All of our products are for external use only.
- Do not fall asleep while using our products as over heating or icing may cause damage.
- Always wash your products in warm, soapy water after each use to ensure optimal hygiene.
- Please store breast and perineal ice and heat packs in a safe place away from children and animals.
- Not for human consumption.